This position has bee filled.
Job title: SEO Intern
Location: Denver, CO
Industry: Technology and Media
Company name: iClick Websites, LLC
iClick Websites is local internet advertising company that provides powerful results driven online marketing services to both small and large scale businesses around the U.S.
This is a paid internship. The internships will provide meaningful experience and training and we give graduates of the scheme every support in building their portfolio and finding work. iClick Websites is a very friendly, supportive environment.
Our internship placements are offered in line most accredited Denver Colleges.
Are you passionate about launching a career in digital marketing? iClick Websites, a Denver SEO startup, is offering a 3 month internship that teaches you all about keyword research, SEO best practices and link building. At iClick Websites, you will have the opportunity to impact a fun and social tech start-up through search engine optimizations. You’ll work with a knowledgeable team to get hands on experience and we will train you from the ground up.
- Keyword research – learn what tools are available and how to do relevant keyword research.
- Implementation of Keyword Research – see the direct results of your keyword research and take part in its implementation.
- Link Building – learn how to design and carry out a link building campaign.
- Viral/Trend marketing – use tools to track web and social trends, turn those trends into site content and use that content in viral marketing and link building campaigns.
- SEO Analysis – use analytics and measurement tools to analyze the effectiveness of your SEO work and decide what actions to take next.
- Intelligent, independent, driven and enthusiastic excited to learn and get involved in a number of different SEO projects.
- Passionate about SEO and internet marketing or getting involved in the industry.
- Professional and engaging phone and in-person manner.
- A strong writer
- Organized, efficient, creative and a fast worker
If you think you fit the bill and want to join our talented and enthusiastic team in Denver, send your resume/CV to [email protected] along with a few words on what you think of the site and why we should pick you.
Please note that we are only looking for recent graduates or current students enrolled with a similar marketing interest. We will try to respond to every applicant but due to a high volume of responses you may not hear back for several days.