Natural link building (link mass) – it is the top of search engine optimization. With just enough natural links you can’t worry about – it will be executed automatically without the resource owner participation. Requirements for a webmaster: keeping policy as for site quality and its usefulness. If materials are high-quality people will link to it gratuitously. This fact give optimizers more time to work on internal site’s factors.
Several techniques you can use to lure links to your site or to increase natural link building.
1. Try to think of a useful article on a topic that has recently become popular in your niche, or which is discussed but no one has yet created quality materials about it. It will provide an opportunity to get some traffic from the existing popular articles or create something of their own, unique that will be interesting to people who are interested in your niche.
2. Try to create a big list which will contain a list of interesting resources where you can get the idea to write a new article, various tips and ideas in your niche.
3. Try to write more, even a revolutionary article with the analysis of some aspect of your niche. If you think that you are not able to do it, try, at least, believe it. Perhaps you won’t be able to create such a material but always worth a try.
4. Use humor, satire, parody, where it is appropriate in a variety of formats: video, photo illustrations.
5. You can try to make a shocking, dramatic statement, which will make people think about than ever. Don’ lie to your visitors, even if your original idea is wrong, try to argue it, have a look at the problem that you disclose in the article on the other side.
6. If possible, get an interview with a person well-known in your niche – it will give a great interest to your article.
7. Conduct a survey / analysis / findings with the figures and arguments.
8. Arrange a small “prize” on your website visitors for some actions on the resource.
9. If you are able to create free and useful service for its visitors – use it!
10. Gratuitously refer to other quality resources similar to your subjects.