There are seven common mistakes webmasters make by optimizing a site (blog). Pay attention and get rigid of bad habits.
- Absence of key words and phrases, or not enough.When users apply to search engines and put key words or phrases to find any information they won’t see your website in SERPs. Therefore, it is important to optimize a site with (blog) carefully: work out and fill your site with keywords and phrases.
- Poor content. Quality content on a site is an absolute indicator for search engines and people looking for information. If the content of your site is written badly, never updated or is not as expected then your site will not be the “favorite” one among search engines and users. Emphasize the uniqueness of content. It is an important point in .
- Using of “black technologies”. “Black Technology” includes unethical practices disapproved by search engines. Runs on various directories, services, special services that advertise themselves. It is not a very good way to optimize your site (blog). These technologies can improve web site ranking. However, search engines can distinguish using of “black technologies” and set the lock on your site.
- Improper use of “meta” tag or not at all. “Meta” tag includes title tags, keywords and descriptions. Although it is not the most important component in web site (blog) optimization and it is worth it to pay attention to it. Make sure you include these tags in all pages of your site. Currently people use different engines such as Word Press, so you shouldn’t rack your brains, it provides these moments automatically.
- Bad design. Inefficient design includes unclear navigation, poorly-designed frames and heavy pages. Search engines can block a site with poor design and additionally poor navigation makes users look for information on other sites. Note this because it also influences on web site (blog) optimization of the site.
- Filling a site (blog) with links from low-quality link exchanges.
- Placing various banners, partner programs with “sewed” links. Just don’t overwhelm your site not to get under search engines filter.