Website conversion is the term of Internet marketing, which shows the number of customers from the crowd of your visitors. The visitor only reads your website and leaves, the client is registered, buys your product or just interacts with you, such as writing comments, participate in contests. The main secrets of have already known to all and certainly will bring a good advantage.
- Content should be simple, clear, and informative as possible;
- Texts must include phrases that prompt to action;
- Site structure should be done easy to use for non-specialists;
- Variety of contact information is provided and all forms of communication should be working;
- Offer customers some benefits comparing with other similar resources (low price, best quality of products, home delivery, etc.);
- Regular refinement of details based on feedback, with its subsequent analysis and determination of customers’ preferences;
- “FAQ” page with simple and clear answers;
- Feedback – a powerful tool for increasing website conversion;
As for online stores, everything is a little complicated. The most important thing of your company is fairness and this can be achieved thanks to a few rules:
- Your page should be clear to visitors and work – quickly and conveniently. Practice shows that customers rarely are willing to spend time learning complex instructions how to achieve the goal. If users can intuitively understand how to find a product or place an order, they will go to another Web resource.
- You need to provide more varied types of communication (phone, ICQ, Skype, e-mail address) on a page with contact information as that is convenient for a customer, is not the best option for another. You must specify company’s’ work-time and don’t forget about using online chat rooms – which increase website profitability for 10 - 15%.
- Visitor is primarily interested in “price-quality”, and the availability of additional services (delivery of goods and others). This is determined by continuous analysis of conditions at other sites, offering various activities, discounts, etc.
- Feedback – is a powerful tool for improving website conversion. Collection of user complaints and suggestions will determine what Web pages need for greater efficiency.
- “About us” page should contain team or your beautiful office photos, so the user will have more confidence in you and your products.
- And, of course, a successful website must have a page with frequently asked questions. This will improve its accessibility and simplify clients’ work.
At first, pay attention to the main factor of website conversion – price. Best price doesn’t mean the lowest. Good price – is a price adequate to the client’s expectations and needs. The client is rarely looking for the cheapest price and he is willing to pay extra for a good online consultation, callback, delivery speed, for punctuality.
The next one is usability – website convenience. Ease of use, ease of navigation, ease of finding relevant information. The goal of usability – simplify the way from “site entrance” to the conditional button “buy/ order”.
Content – it’s a tool, the mission is not only to attract traffic but to manage audience on a web site. Content – is an insufficient but important requirement of conversion.