There is no doubt and it is obvious that today Google AdSense become more popular in the market of contextual advertising. Let’s consider some simple rules to help you operate successfully in this system and to be not banned.
- There is no need to click on the ads of Google AdSense, which, in fact, is one of the most common causes, which leads to banning.
- In no case, don’t ask someone click on your Google AdSense ads. It is logical that this kind of violations is also very common.
You can earn with Google AdSense!
- It is not recommended to use pop-ups or automated means to click product. As a rule, the use of pop-ups or the software that introduces users to the misconception leads to violation of the rules of Google AdSense.
Do not try to cheat Google AdSense!
- Attracting users to your website – so-called bad traffic. There are a lot of sites paying for the view of other resources. Don’t use these methods as they create problems not only for Google AdSense.
- Don’t place Google AdSense ads on sites that contain prohibited content. Your site shouldn’t include information related to gambling, adults, etc. Full list of prohibited items can be found in the rules of Google AdSense program.
- Respect the trademarks of Google. Of course, you can use Google's trademarks, trade names, etc. only in those cases where it is not contrary to the rules.
- Do not change Google AdSense ad code.
- Give visitors positive impressions of your site. Typically, sites that contain a lot of pop-ups and use sneaky redirects in order to increase traffic, as well as sites that prevent normal navigation, can deter visitors.