If you’re considering hiring an SEO Company or simply have some spare time on your hands and are looking for basic education that will empower you to run your own search engine optimization campaign, this is the page for you. This article is going to explain the basics to SEO as well as step by step instructions for effective keyword research and both premium and free SEO tools.
What is Search Engine Optimization?
Source Wikipedia: Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of a website or a web page withinsearch engines via the “natural” or un-paid (“organic” or “algorithmic”) search results.
Getting Started with SEO
- Keyword Research: Finding the right keywords is a critical first step to an effective SEO campaign. This article will explain how to perform effective keyword research using Google’s Free Keyword Tool along with resources for finding the Best Free Keyword Research Tools.
- In-Depth Competitive Analysis (Discover why your competitors are doing! – Coming soon )
- Self Website Analysis (Code Audit & Current Link Values – Coming soon)
- Implementing your keyword research to On-Page Optimization (HTML, CSS, Meta Elements, Internal & External Linking – Coming soon)
- Off Page Search Engine Optimization Strategy: (Articles, Blogging, Social Media & More – Coming soon)
- Progress Reporting (Coming soon)