Looking for a challenge with a fast-paced Internet company?
Parallel Path (Boulder, Colorado) is a growing, successful online marketing agency in Boulder looking for an experienced, highly talented, and enthusiastic sales professional to join our team. We are looking for a technically based sales professional who loves a challenge and possesses the passion, tenacity, drive, and confidence essential to take us to new heights.
As a member of the Parallel Path team, you will responsible to drive sales for our new product, Aha!Local. Aha!Local (www.ahalocal.com) helps local businesses to be found online through search engines, directories, and Internet Yellow Pages sites. For a low monthly subscription, local businesses can ensure that their accurate and rich descriptive data is seen on a wide variety of sites, driving prospects to call or visit.
The ideal candidate should possess an excellent understanding of the local business Internet marketing field’s current and emerging best practices. This should include: knowledge of the different sites that people use to find local businesses; the characteristics of those sites (where they get their data and how effective they are); other local business marketing alternatives and their effectiveness; and the typical marketing spend of different local business types. The successful candidate will know how to qualify local businesses as the best candidates to purchase Aha!Local services.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for selling online marketing packages to local businesses on the Front Range to drive new business and increase business revenues
- Identify and develop local and regional prospects
- Manage the contact, needs assessment, quoting, and closing of Aha Local opportunities
- Manage and respond to all inbound inquires resulting in new clients
- Generate new leads and opportunities within targeted industries and verticals
- Daily client account management to actively manage and grow client accounts
- Maintain current industry and product knowledge and adjust sales strategy to changing market conditions and competitive issues
- Salary plus commission (25 / 75 split)
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years successful sales experience for Yellow Pages, City Search, Super Pages, DexOnline, etc.
- The ability to manage multiple, diverse sales events simultaneously
- Strong knowledge of current practices in online local business advertising
- Working experience with a sales management system such as SalesForce.com
- Bachelor degree plus a minimum 3-5 years of outstanding work
Parallel Path, a Denver/Boulder Internet Marketing Agency based in Colorado, offers in-depth expertise, high-touch service, and a personalized mix of cutting edge internet marketing strategies to attract qualified prospects, drive traffic to your web site, and convert leads into sales, as well as perform market research, and extend brand awareness.
The candidate must possess a passion to work for a company that values leadership, empowerment, flexibility and an entrepreneurial spirit. He or she must have the ability to perform well in a small, growing company with a “lets work together to get it done right” philosophy.